Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Training Day 4: Temple Diablo Stadium Dodgers at Angels

Got a late start today...didn't arrive until 12:45pm and had to get tickets from a scalper as the game was sold out. There were scalpers asking $30 for a $6 lawn seat for this game!  but, my dad paid face value for seats between dugout and home plate maybe 20 rows from the field ($29 each). 

I took pictures in front of the bus, i waved to Tim Kurkjian, but unfortunately I wasn't able to talk to him or get a picture with him. Took a couple pictures in front of the stadium.

The game was in the bottom of the First when we finally got in.  When the Angels were taken out I went down the right field corner, but dropped a Vernon Wells card and went back to get it and lost my spot. I was not able to get him.  I went outside the stadium and he did not stop. I called Kemp over, held my bobblehead and his girlfriend saw it and pointed (she is very attractive i must say, but nothing compared to Rihanna!).  And he signed a few feet away, but stayed in that one spot, i really thought he would sign the bobblehead, nobody else had one. But, then Tori Hunter almost hit him with his car (on purpose--joking with him and so he stopped signing).  Mark Trumbo I think signed, but I did not try to get him.  Adam Kennedy of course ignored everyone.  Dee Gordon signed, but I got him a couple days ago and had nothing for him to sign.  Tori Hunter stopped and from his card signed for maybe 10 minutes, but I thought he wouldn't sign that long and I got a good spot for Vernon Wells as people left the area I was at to get Tori. Finally, I went for Tori and of course that is when he pulled away! 

So i was SHUT OUT!!!!  today!  If I arrived early then I hope I would have been able to get at least one autograph.  Moral of the story....don't be late!! 

Not a good day today. But, yesterday was awesome!

Tomorrow we are heading to the Grand Canyon, which is about 4 hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment