Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Monday, June 13, 2011

Rays at O's June 12th

Nobody signed after for O's, only a few people outside stayed after the thunder and lightning and downpour we had.
But, I did very well for O's before game....Zach Britton over on 1st base line on a card, Buck Showalter on 8x10 at Camera well next to dugout. I asked Buck if he has ever had a bobblehead before (has one on June 25th) and he said, " i sure hope not" and people laughed. I said, well you got one in 2 weeks!)
Rays, I got Joel Peralta and Adam Russell on my ticket.  I got Ben Zobrist on 3 cards, Andy Sonnanstine on 2 cards, Jeremy Hellickson on a card, David Price on a card, I got James Shields on a 4 patch card, I got Evan Longoria on a patch card after he was done warming up. I was happy that Chuck (a phillies fan and fellow autograph hobbyist/collector) from NJ was here and I gave him an 8x10 of Longoria and he got it signed!

Met some nice O's fan's from Springfield, VA (Mike "chuck" -not the Chuck who is a phillies fan and Nadia?....I am bad with names, if this is wrong and your reading this please let me know and I apologize in advance).  They are  ery passionate fans who love baseball. They are good people.

Today was  a nice day, Rays are nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment