Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Interleague....I LOVE it!! Reds at O's June 25th and 26th

I will post this entry sometime this week......lots to talk about.....from very pushy Reds fans....to kids and adults stepping on my bag (on the seat) and breaking a bobblehead and ripping a Adam Jones magazine........I was very angry, also getting pushed and elbowed. I have NEVER done that...i am constantly helping people, giving kids cards (and yesterday two mini-bats), telling people where to go and what to say to players (please and thank you....which are words not familiar with young ones today). 

The O's annual autograph session had alot more people this year....and i was only able to get to 2 lines out of 6, last year I got to 5 out of 6.

Votto skipped me a couple times. I didn't get Rolen or Bruce or Cueto....all whom I wanted.

Went to Saturday game with a colleague and friend. Sat in the Club level...nice and air condition when we went in.

I am exhausted...long weekend!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment