Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Royals at the Yards

Jeff Francis signed a card and Jeff Francoeur signed two cards for me.  Eric Hosmer (Royals top prospect and probably top two with Freeman in terms of 2011 prospects) signed for a while before I arrived (unfortunately I decided to take the Marc Train and it stopped maybe a hundred yards before the stadium for about 15-20 minutes......frustrating.

A few other Royals signed, but I had nothing for them to sign. Was hoping to get Alex Gordon on a bobblehead, but not luck.  He ignored people. I always ask players...Mr (name) could you sign a (item) please?  Then I ALWAYS say thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I also will say something about a game or a great play or hit they made etc...

The O's one, I left after the 8 run 4th inning for the O's as it takes over 2 hours to get home (when I don't have a ride home from my good friend David).


My next game should be this weekend in DC when the Padres come to town and I hope to go Monday  (Memorial Day) and see Halladay pitch at Nats stadium as well!!

Mike "Bobblehead Guy"

No comments:

Post a Comment