Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bernadina with Catch of the Year!!!

Marlins at Nats....6-5 loss in 11......but I witnessed one of, if not the BEST catch I have EVER seen in person!...made by Roger Bernadina.......I told him after the game, that will be #1 on Baseball Tonight....I sat with by friend Brandon and his son Ethan in Sec 318....only one Marlin signed.........Logan Morrison (he signed two cards for me) he came off the DL today and hit a home run. 

After the game I was able to get the following autographs
John Lannan--on a pic I had with him in 2009 with another player who is not in MLB anymore Steve Shell...Lannan liked the photo
Ian Desmond signed 2011 patch card, he had never seen it before....he asked about it...so that was neat, that was the first one he ever signed
Jordan Zimmermann signed a card
my buddy Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez signed his 2010 Nats bobblehead

Bixler, Coffey, Hairston signed, but I didn't have anything for them to sign, Bernadina signed as well, but same thing, I didn't have anything, just congratulated him on "THE CATCH"

Well, i better sign off....its almost 2am...i have class in the morning.

Marlins are not a good signing team. The Nats were good after the game, especially for a game that got over late, and they have a day game tomorrow.

Saw Ryan Zimmerman, hope he recovers and comes back healthy!

- Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment