Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Baseball Tonight Tour bus - Temple Diablo Mon March 12th

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pirates - Monday May 16th

A great game....after some pregame rain ended BP early, I was able to chat with a friend and my favorite MLB coach---Nick Leyva, he is so nice, he remembers me, asked how I have been, said how I was a loyal and dedicated fan and he signed the hat he gave me at the final game of the 2010 season, he signed it to Mike, "all the best".  He is so cool!!!  I told Mr. Hurdle that he is lucky to have Nick on his staff!! Clint signed game ticket. I also got a relief pitcher from the Pirates to sign the game ticket.  I also got Daniel McCutchen to sign two cards, Steve Pearce and Neil Walker each signed a ticket.

The game was great, Hairston Jr with a homer and Danny Espinosa with game winning 2 run homer in the 8th.  Storen closed it, he IS an all star player this year!

After the game I got Joel Hanrahan to sign a card, Danny Espinosa signed the 2011 ticket (i can't wait for his bobblehead).  Adam LaRoche was kind enough to sign his bobblehead from the Pirates that I brought with me, Doug Slaten signed an 8x10 and what was very embarrassing (do to it being almost 11pm) and not knowing all the new guys yet as this was just my second time staying after a game, I called Wilson Ramos, Henry Rodriguez, and Wilson kindly said I am Wilson Ramos, I apologized deeply, told him he is doing great, nice play in the game and he signed two cards, I AM SORRY Wilson!!

I had a good day, despite the rain..........until next time!

Mike "bobblehead guy"

No comments:

Post a Comment